by Melanie Albert, Nutrition and food expert, author and speaker, Founder & CEO Experience Nutrition Group, LLC
Today my 89 year old Dad chose our card from “A New View of Healthy Eating, 55-Card Deck.”
Avocado Salsa Day
Fortunately, we have a few organic avocados, fresh garlic, dehydrated local Arizona tomatoes in our home as a base for our avocado salsa.
With intuitive cooking, making avocado salsa is so simple:
Intuitive Recipe Guide
- Squeeze ripe avocado into bowl.
- Squeeze ¼ fresh lemon and dash of sea salt on avocado and massage the avocado.
- Add an herb: chopped cilantro or basil.
- Add-in your favorite veggies, such as rainbow carrots, cucumbers, green onions.
- Mix in extras: Olives, sprouted mung beans.
I’ll being going to the Sunseed Coop in Cape Canaveral, FL, to see what extras are available and will make my batch of avocado salsa this evening.
Look forward to seeing photos of your creative avocado salsas on Facebook.