by Melanie Albert, Nutrition and food author, speaker, Founder & CEO, Experience Nutrition Group, LLC
Today’s message from my new “A New View of Healthy Eating, 55-Card Deck” for today is:
Go for a Nature Walk: Self care with Earth
This was the absolute perfect card for today, as I had the opportunity to spend a beautiful afternoon walking on the beach, Cocoa Beach, FL, to simply be with nature.
Definitely self care with the Earth.
- The rhythm of the waves reminds us to breathe in deeply and to exhale slowly.
- The sand under our feet reminds us that we are connected to the Earth.
- The bright blue sky reminds us that we are connected with the Universe.
- The ebb and flow of the ocean reminds us that we are always changing.
- The ocean itself reminds us that deep within ourselves we are always the same.
I invite you to take time this week, to go out for a nature walk, wherever you are, and practice self care with nature.
Visit us on Facebook and share this week’s experiences with nature. Would love to see some photos!
You can purchase the cards on my website: www.EXPNutrition.com