by Melanie Albert, Nutrition & Food Expert, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Holistic Nutrition & Whole Food Cooking Instructor Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Founder & CEO, Experience Nutrition.
Make your own simple, tasty kale chips in just a few minutes. Enjoy!
- 1-2 bunches of organic kale
- 3-4 TBSP organic extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees
- Wash and dry kale
- Tear out the stems
- Massage with olive oil
- Drizzle sea salt
- Spread thinly on baking sheet
- Bake, checking every 5 minutes
- Ready in about 15 minutes
Share your Kale Chip photos on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/9Ways90Days Top 10 photos this weekend will win a free e-book, “Enjoy Food & Life,” featuring nutrition tips and recipes by former NFL players and their wives.