by Melanie Albert, Nutrition & Food Expert, Author, Speaker; Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Holistic Nutrition & Whole Food Cooking Instructor, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
Raw kale salad is definitely trendy in restaurants across the country. Now, you can make your own raw kale salad for Super Bowl Sunday.
Raw Organic Kale Salad Simple Steps
- Finely chop a few handfuls of dinosaur kale
- Add 2 TBSP organic extra virgin olive oil
- Squeeze ½ fresh lemon
- Sprinkle sea salt (to your taste)
- Massage the kale for about 3-4 minutes
- Let the kale sit for 10-15 minutes
- Add some fresh veggies, such as tomatoes, cucumbers or carrots
Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/9Ways90Days and share your Raw Kale Salad. Top 10 recipes this week on our Facebook page will receive a free e-book, “Enjoy Food & Life” featuring nutrition tips & recipes with former NFL players.