by Melanie Albert, Nutrition Expert, Author, Speaker, Founder & CEO Experience Nutrition
Recipe excerpt from book, “Enjoy Food & Life, 9 Ways 90 Days Step-by-step action plan for healthy eating and living.”
Did you know you can eat raw kale? Simple, delicious healthy recipe to add this power food to your meals. Kale is full of bone-building vitamin K, calcium plus, iron and vitamins A and C.
Raw Kale Salad Simple Steps
- Finely chop a few handfuls of dinosaur kale
- Add 2 TBS organic extra virgin olive oil
- Squeeze ½ fresh lemon
- Sprinkle sea salt (to your taste)
- Massage the kale for about 3-4 minutes
- Let the kale sit for 10-15 minutes
- Add some fresh veggies, such as tomatoes, cucumbers or carrots
Make a raw kale salad. You will love it!
Did you enjoy it?
Come on over to Facebook and share a photo of your raw kale salad.